Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Is the new OS stable? Still coming in 2018?

darenagerdarenager Between a rack and a hardware placeBeta Tester Posts: 222
edited December 2018 in General Discussion

A few months back a couple of videos showcasing the new OS featuring audio loop points and multisampling were teased with the indication that it would be released later this year (November IIRC?) But there really hasn’t been any more mention of it that I can see, I understand that beta testers are under NDA and that beta is strictly facebook only, but it would be good if we could at least get an update as to whether or not it is coming soon or not.

So can we non facebook users get an official estimate of when it will be available here on the forum?

Thanks and happy holidays y’all!

Post edited by darenager on

Comments

RobbymustRobbymust Kaitaia, New ZealandPosts: 25

http://forums.synthstrom.com/discussion/1631/call-for-sample-pack-submissions#latest
    Hi Daren
    as you can see closing for the samples from user was only Dec 14 so guess they have some work to do yet and over here in NZ where the work is being done it is Christmas so guess the people at Synthstrom are having to juggle their time with family commitments so think we should give them a beak and the upgrade will be here before you know it, and isn't the deluge pretty fucking amazing as it is
    regards Robby

IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator, Beta Tester, Mentor Posts: 1,017

I can confirm 2.1 will be released shortly :) It's basically in final RC stage

~ Distinguished Delugate ᕕ( ◎_◎)ᕗ

syncrsyncr Posts: 13

:happydance:

fryyyyfryyyy germanyPosts: 161

Vive le Multisample!

amiga909amiga909 Central EuropePosts: 1,078

To tease even more :)
    Multisample isnt the only gem BTW, it really could easily go as a v3.0 release.

• Song Sample Backup: yes, time to reconstruct my sample library!
    • Record to Arranger from Song view: anyone still uses Ableton? :)
    darenagerdarenager Between a rack and a hardware placeBeta Tester Posts: 222

Thanks guys 🙏