Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Access Decay and Sustain from Attack Release section

In the same way you can access LPF, HPF and EQ all from the Filter section, it would be awesome to be able to press the gold knobs in Attack Release section to gain access to Decay and Sustain, to be able to access full ADSR without any menu-diving. :smiley:

Could be to press top encoder to access Env1 / Env2, and bottom decoder to access Attack Release / Decay Sustain.

Comments

pgoergenpgoergen LuxembourgPosts: 1

+1 !!!

MatthewGeorgeMatthewGeorge Cologne, GermanyBeta Tester Posts: 247

Same thing would be good on the gold knob for LFO rates. Click to change between LFO 1 and 2.

muleskinnermuleskinner Bath, UKModerator Posts: 128

I always use the shortcuts for this. It's generally less button-pressing to use a shortcut than use a 'secondary' function on one of the gold knobs!

Different if you want to automate the parameter I know.

Noise, Noodles and Doodles: http://bit.ly/mrjonesthebutcher

ChrisfreeqChrisfreeq NorwayPosts: 25

How is that less button-pressing? Shift + click for decay, shift + click for sustain. That 2x two handed operations... :smile:

muleskinnermuleskinner Bath, UKModerator Posts: 128

@Chrisfreeq said:
    How is that less button-pressing? Shift + click for decay, shift + click for sustain. That 2x two handed operations... :smile:

If the gold knob you want isn't already selected, e.g. it's on 'volume' and you want 'filter', you have to click the button to get filter. Then you have to press the button to get the 'alternate' mode. I guess the shortcuts are the same amount of button presses if you include 'shift' as a button press but I find them more direct once you know them (and can do all the ones on the right side of the grid including ADSR with one hand easily). There's certainly no 'menu diving' involved. YMMV of course. Never said this was a bad idea, just pointing out why it doesn't float my boat!

Noise, Noodles and Doodles: http://bit.ly/mrjonesthebutcher

ChrisfreeqChrisfreeq NorwayPosts: 25

@muleskinner said:

@Chrisfreeq said:

If the gold knob you want isn't already selected, e.g. it's on 'volume' and you want 'filter', you have to click the button to get filter. Then you have to press the button to get the 'alternate' mode.

Ahhhh point taken, man :-)
    Still would prefer the option personally :-)