Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

preset not saved

WillWill Middle of NowHere, CanadaPosts: 236

I'm having issues saving presets. I've created a bunch already, (using my own uploaded samples) with no problems.
Now, every time I create a new synth preset - and save it (getting the 'done' message), when I restart the unit, the new preset(s) are not there.

Any insights?

thanks

Comments

IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator, Beta Tester, Mentor Posts: 1,017

How are you saving them? :)

~ Distinguished Delugate ᕕ( ◎_◎)ᕗ

After making adjustments to the samples, I've been holding the SAVE/DELETE button, then pushing the SYNTH button, then, if I wan to use a different preset location, I dial it with the SELECT knob, then hit SAVE/DELETE again.

It seems to work SOME of the time, but not every time. I've carefully repeated my steps, but I feel pretty confident that it's not just an error I'm repeating.

Still confused....

IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator, Beta Tester, Mentor Posts: 1,017

If there's a dot next to the name, it's saved. But are you using the SD card that came with the unit?

~ Distinguished Delugate ᕕ( ◎_◎)ᕗ

drGrovdrGrov Hampshire, UKBeta Tester Posts: 14
    edited October 2018

The order you press the buttons is important. Pressing and holding Save and then pressing synth should save the preset (the synth light flashes along with the Save and Back lights). If you press and hold Synth and then press Save, it goes into song saving mode (the song light flashes instead). This has got me several times...

Post edited by drGrov on

I understand that, but appreciate you posting.

w

;0)

@Icoustik said:
    If there's a dot next to the name, it's saved. But are you using the SD card that came with the unit?

Yes, it's a Verbatim card.

Yesterday, I was able to save a few presets, which are all there today.
    Go figure.