Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

'Saving' issues

WillWill Middle of NowHere, CanadaPosts: 236

I've only had this box for a few days, but I'm having some issues and would appreciate any insights:

I imported a shipload of my own custom samples, then created a 'kit' from a bunch of them (long, environmental effects, etc. not percussion).

When I try to save the new kit I've created, it says 'done', but the next time I start up my Deluge, the new kits are not there.
The samples are playing fine from the card, (auditioning) - but the kits aren't available!????

(however - the 'kits' I've created with shorter, drums/percussion sounds ARE available to load when I restart)

Also, when I go to save things, sometimes I get feedback from the display which I don't understand. I'm not talking about the options of renaming by adding a dot (.) and number, but I'm getting some other data, which I can't find explanations for anywhere in the manual.

.confused

Will

Comments

MatthewGeorgeMatthewGeorge Cologne, GermanyBeta Tester Posts: 247

Not sure if it really helps.
    But maybe...
    Have you tried another SD card?
    There seems to have been a bad bunch that was ship within some units.
    I have no problem doing what you are trying to achieve so I too am confused.

Thanks for responding Matthew,

I took the SD card and put it back in a few times, and things seem to magically resolve themselves.
    'the ghost in the machine'

Appreciate you taking the time...

Will

MatthewGeorgeMatthewGeorge Cologne, GermanyBeta Tester Posts: 247

Gotta live that ghost in the machine.

A bit of mystery can be a good thing..

;0)