Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Delete specific Midi Automation

I would do it like this: Press Shift-Delete and move Synth-knob, and the automation for this Knob is deleted.

Comments

amiga909amiga909 Central EuropePosts: 1,078

manual:
    To delete all automation for a given parameter, hold down the "shift" button and press down on the parameter knob for that parameter. Or, if the parameter was instead controlled via a knob on an external MIDI controller, automation may be deleted by putting the Deluge into record mode, holding down "shift", and turning the knob on the MIDI controller.

IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator, Beta Tester, Mentor Posts: 1,017

MANUAAAALLLLLLLLL :D :D

~ Distinguished Delugate ᕕ( ◎_◎)ᕗ

GrappaduraGrappadura GermanyPosts: 41

Oh thx that Passage slipped me

May i suggest that the title be reworded to

"Delete specific automation for a specific event"?

You can currently only delete all automation of a particular type for the entire track...

amiga909amiga909 Central EuropePosts: 1,078

@Mystic38 said:
    May i suggest that the title be reworded to

"Delete specific automation for a specific event"?

You can currently only delete all automation of a particular type for the entire track...

I'd prefer a new thread "parameter edit view". Not sure if we got that already.. If you can delete specific automation there should be a way to insert specific automation too.

six_waxsix_wax Posts: 38

@amiga909 said:
    manual:
    To delete all automation for a given parameter, hold down the "shift" button and press down on the parameter knob for that parameter. Or, if the parameter was instead controlled via a knob on an external MIDI controller, automation may be deleted by putting the Deluge into record mode, holding down "shift", and turning the knob on the MIDI controller.

Does this delete automation for the whole track? Or just for the zoomed/selected portion?