Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Program Change

mrgriffmrgriff Sheffield, UKPosts: 5

Hi, I’m trying to figure out how to set Program Change on the Deluge for my external synths (Micromonsta and Monologue) but I can’t see it in the manual or online anywhere. Can anyone give me any pointers?

Thanks
Steve

Comments

minigoatminigoat cincinnati ohio usaPosts: 296

In your midi track, press the select knob down. PGM , bank, sub are available options.

mcpepemcpepe Marbella, SpainBeta Tester Posts: 98

And...how would you send a program change in the middle of a song?

Example:
    1st midi track is on midi channel 1 prgm is set to 11...right when it starts playback it sends 11 on 1.
    Make a clone of that track, 1a...change the prgm value to 12. Now launch it and it will send 12 on 1.
    Same in arranger. Each instance of a track can be set to a diff program. When the playhead gets to it, it sends.
    Also the currently unmuted ( ready to play) midi track with a prgm message will send on song load.

jAcidjAcid SverigePosts: 10
    edited August 2018

Can't get it to work. If i go into the track and set the prgm it changes. but not on mute/unmute. both in arranger and song view. :( gig on saturday, no time for stuff not working here :)

Solved: The track must be copied, so its the same "instrument" if I have 1a and 1b it wont work, if i have 1a and 1a it works. (wont that mess up learned CCs though?

Post edited by jAcid on

Yeah, needs to be a clone when its the same channel. Glad you got it sorted.
    Have a great show Saturday!