Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Cross-screen light should blink when active

Really minor suggestion here, but I think it would make sense to have the cross-screen light blinking instead of a solid light, as cross-screen is one of those features that you only use for a very short period of time, and I guess I'm not the only one here who keeps forgetting that cross screen is still active, and I noticed Rohan forgot it was still on in one of the tutorial videos too.

Comments

The user and all related content has been deleted.
    o0_o0_ SANTA MONICAPosts: 107

I might be more useful if displaying notes on the pads changed when you are in cross-screen mode. For example, being able to differentiate between notes that exist in the current page vs ones that are in different spots on other pages would make that mode really powerful

There are 3 states

• Note exists on all pages
    • Note exists on other pages, but not this one
    • Note exists only on the current page

This way the cross-screen mode would be more obvious, but also make it easier to make variations, because you could see the differences between each screen//pages

FaschingsPrinzFaschingsPrinz ViennaPosts: 21

@cypher79 said:
    Really minor suggestion here, but I think it would make sense to have the cross-screen light blinking instead of a solid light, as cross-screen is one of those features that you only use for a very short period of time, and I guess I'm not the only one here who keeps forgetting that cross screen is still active, and I noticed Rohan forgot it was still on in one of the tutorial videos too.

+1

krunchrkrunchr Mainz, GermanyBeta Tester Posts: 70

+1

darenagerdarenager Between a rack and a hardware placeBeta Tester Posts: 222

+1

EzelEzel Dominican RepublicBeta Tester Posts: 9

+1