Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Cue Audition Track via headphones only.

New user and have had the deluge only for a few days but dove in quickly and have gone through the manual. so far really enjoying the immediacy of it. There are some features that I keep wishing for so gonna request via this subforum.

A great feature imo, especially for live use, would be the ability to cue up/audition a track within a song via your headphones only, so that you can verify the contents of that track and play it while your song is playing but only be able to hear that track through your headphones output only. Very useful if youu have a high track count and can't remember which track is which.

kinda related, being able to scroll through samples while in Kit view and press a button to audtion the sample would be nice too, espceially with single cycle waveforms. I know turning the knob to go to next sample triggers it but a manual trigger so that you can hear it multiple times to make sure you like the sound. with single cycle waveforms you can't tell discrern the sound becuase of the short sample length and have to load each one in in order to audition it properly.

Comments

EzelEzel Dominican RepublicBeta Tester Posts: 9

+1

MatthewGeorgeMatthewGeorge Cologne, GermanyBeta Tester Posts: 247

Check out Downrush, it's the only way you'll be able to cue samples.

amiga909amiga909 Central EuropePosts: 1,078

Think it is the 3th time this suggestion pops up in the last 2 weeks.
    The 1st was by me ;-)
    It is simply not possible to use the headphone out like that hardware-wise.
    Besides Downrush, guess we'll have to wait for a Deluge 2 with multiple audio outs or use another Deluge.

MatthewGeorgeMatthewGeorge Cologne, GermanyBeta Tester Posts: 247

It should really be in the "read first before posting" post.
    As well as other popular requests.