Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Headphone out as assignable out

I did search for this suggestion in the forum but I didn't see it mentioned. Could it be possible to use the headphone output as a second, assignable L/R pair? Routing each track/kit lane independently would be awesome for using external effect units.

Comments

o0_o0_ SANTA MONICAPosts: 107

Only if it has it's own DA which is usually not the way you'd design the hardware. it's more likely that the DA is shared, and since there is only one volume control, that the the split is just at the 3.5mm vs dual 6.5mm jack connection, not before

This being said, having a programmable send for a multi-timbral instrument is a great feature. It's possible that the CV outs are actually direct DA from the main CPU so possibly those could be traded for audio sends, but it's unlikely that the headphone jack would be

syn44syn44 OkcPosts: 7

This is not possible the outputs are wired together.
    This was asked about a year ago but simply is not possible

amiga909amiga909 Central EuropePosts: 1,078

@syn44 said:
    This is not possible the outputs are wired together.
    This was asked about a year ago but simply is not possible

Yeah, posted this suggestion a while ago too. Thanks for the info syn44, guess mulitiple audio outs is a case for a Deluge 2 :)

StijeStije NetherlandsPosts: 14

seperate audio out is one of the things i am missing.
    Would be nice to get an upgrade (in the future) to get multiple outs where you can route tracks to. Or the ability to change the cv/gate outputs to Audio Outputs.....