Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

New Workflow Tutorial Video

Ian_JorgensenIan_Jorgensen Wellington, New ZealandPosts: 614

New Zealand producer Peach Milk talks us through her songwriting process in real-time.

">

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vITcIZll2qw

Comments

soundwarrior20soundwarrior20 Wales Uk Posts: 27

hi where can I get the song from the beginning of this video? its wicked and Ide love it to listen to :)

I'm trey from the uk I'm totally blind with cerebral palsy, I make music with hardware and reaper on Mac os10.

bast525bast525 Virginia Beach, VA, USAPosts: 21
    edited June 2018

Some great tips on this video that I didn't think of, like ways to use the mod matrix on drum sounds to get great variation. Thanks for posting this!

Post edited by bast525 on
    EddyEddy Cologne, GermanyBeta Tester Posts: 292

i am searching for a good workflow video containing the new features of 2.0 especially the new arranger mode.

I still can´t get it out how to live jam on the Deluge like on my Electribe EMX in earlier days......

p_watsp_wats TorontoPosts: 111

@Eddy said:
    i am searching for a good workflow video containing the new features of 2.0 especially the new arranger mode.

I still can´t get it out how to live jam on the Deluge like on my Electribe EMX in earlier days......

If you search for Deluge videos from Superbooth that's the best you'll get on the arranger for now (there are several, but they aren't really tutorials). There won't likely be any official videos until after 2.0 is out (it's very close. There's a release candidate being tested as we speak).