Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

More midi learns please ?

IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator, Beta Tester, Mentor Posts: 1,017

Is it possible to have more midi learn mappings per track before getting the "FULL" message ??

That'd be WELL SWELL

~ Distinguished Delugate ᕕ( ◎_◎)ᕗ

Comments

tacharontacharon HamburgPosts: 44

Wouldn't it be a good start to have mappings per track, not just global ones?
    If you agree, please up-vote:
    http://forums.synthstrom.com/discussion/236/controller-assignment-option-to-access-the-selected-edited-track-vs-one-specific-track
    ;-)

Whatchu talkin bout? :P

There ARE mappings per track. Currently 12 per track, that's why I'm saying it would be nice to have a few more :)

Play, record, tap tempo and play repeat are global.

And if you midi map external CC's to knob parameters you can do 12 max, per track.

tffshtttffshtt berlinPosts: 53

Yes please...it would be fair to have 16, the same number as are accessible via buttons at the top of the hardware.

Yeah word, at least 16 !

DVBDVB USAPosts: 48

Did a ton of research on Delige but somehow missed this. So bummed when I hit that limit & looking at all the available knobs still free for assignment on my Rev2.

Why should it be limited to 16? Is there a logistical/CPU reason? I'd like to map as many of the synth parameters as possible ... both env, filter, LFOs, fx + the global stuff.

For those who didn't catch it, it's been revealed that we will have limitless midi assignments with the upcoming 2.0 update ! :) :)

Is this a thing now in 2.0?

Yup, unlimited !