Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Loading samples to an empty kit?

RandyRandy AustraliaPosts: 16

hello, yes i have read the manual and followed the instructions. I now have an empty kit each row reads nonE. (this is in a song i started yesterday, not a fresh project) I then hold down an audition button and press LOAD. at this point, I don’t know how to get to the Artists directory where my samples are. I have been able to achieve this in a fresh project but not in an older project that has content in it (my song).

Comments

minigoatminigoat cincinnati ohio usaPosts: 296

Its the same process, new song, old song, doesnt matter.
    Does this work for you?:
    To load further samples into an existing kit (e.g. the one you just created), hold down the “audition” pad on an unoccupied row, and press the “load” button. The file browser will be re-entered, and an additional sample may be selected. This process may be repeated as many times as desired.The file browser allows you to browse the actual folder structure of the SD card (within the “SAMPLES” folder) in the same way that you navigate the sound editor’s menus: turning the select knob flips through the files in the current folder (playing each one for you to hear); pressing down on the select knob loads the selected .wav file into memory, or if a folder is selected then it is entered; pressing the back button goes up a level to the parent folder, or if no higher levels remain, the file browser is exited."

Thats how it should work for you, unless im misreading your post, in which case sorry. Hope it helps.

minigoatminigoat cincinnati ohio usaPosts: 296

You should just be able to navigate back into the folder where your samples are.

The user and all related content has been deleted.
    RandyRandy AustraliaPosts: 16
    edited May 2018

thanks guys,

getting the hang of it :) It’s all about the back button to get in the right folder. duh..

Post edited by Randy on