Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Forum BS filter

n00bn00b SpacePosts: 28

Also fed up with reading BS on this forum?

Just click the following link: Turn on BS filter

'Bad sound kills good music!'

Comments

The user and all related content has been deleted.
    n00bn00b SpacePosts: 28

I notice a pattern, your life must be sad. Try to contribute something positive for a change....

'Bad sound kills good music!'

AeCartAeCart Goshen, IN USABeta Tester Posts: 15

You guys ever heard of Word Replacer II? It's a chrome add on that allows you to enter any text for automatic replacement whenever you use the browser. So you can alter a person's handle every time it appears on your screen in any way you want. Pretty fun! I just used it to bring a smile to my face every time someone posts instead of a frown. Anyway, I'm too old to wade through bullshit anymore. Enjoy it if that's your thing.

VondragonnogginVondragonnoggin California, USAPosts: 199

Ignore feature is good, but all forums lack the real ignore feature - the one that doesn’t even show you the user posted.

Instead all forums show you that tempting username you want to hate, but just can’t stop being curious as to what kind of comments they make, so you un-ignore them long enough to read the comment and go put them on ignore again after you get annoyed (which you already knew would happen).

Some people seem to buy gear to work as a forum dongle to try out version 40.7.6b of their snide/complaint/snark/one-up plugin....no getting around it. That’s the real problem. One or two members like that isn’t so bad, but when you get to GearSluts levels, it gets old really fast.

@alien_brain said:
    theres the real problem, you cant wait to hate

Hardly, but nice try. I see you are trying out the patch and using your dongle.

edited May 2018

You know, you were a lot less bitter on the Geist and Zaquencer forums. Maybe some meditation will help.

I’m under the name Wormhelmet on those forums.

Post edited by Vondragonnoggin on

@alien_brain said:
    why change what you said? ignore me or mind your own business.

Geist came out misspelled so I corrected it. No need to get all snowflakes over it

Even there I’m being nice and not editing snowflakes to my intent of snowflakey so you don’t get all triggered

Autocorrect happens