Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Looking to buy a deluge in the UK

joejoe manchester ukPosts: 7

Does anyone in the UK have a deluge they would like to sell?
cheers

joe

Comments

The user and all related content has been deleted.

not sure. I think so like they do in the elektronauts forum?

But apologies if I shouldn’t have posted this.

The reason I have is that I can’t use paypal credit in the UK when buying stuff from abroad and at the moment I cannot afford to buy it in one go from new zealand. Therefore I am resorting to second hand.

The problem though is that no one seems to be selling them (nothing on ebay for instance) which goes to prove how great the device is I guess!

I am based in Manchester and can pick up if not to far away. If the unit is in good condition I’ll pay a really good price.

cheers

patchpatch IrelandPosts: 20

The (excellent) deluge warranty is transferred to new user FYI. So I doubt there would be any issue selling or buying on here.
    What might be interesting is what other synth related items people want to sell!

patchpatch IrelandPosts: 20
    edited May 2018

Here's one for sale in Ireland:
    https://www.adverts.ie/15395439
    (obviously not in UK, but not too far away)

Post edited by patch on
    TallGuyTallGuy LondonPosts: 6

I'm sure saw one on eBay the other day. It may have been a listing that has ended. Point is that they probably will turn up every now and again, but only very rarely. So just keep checking regularly I'd say.

thanks for the info and advice. This looks like a great community!

The Ireland advert is a great find but unfortunately I cannot use paypal credit to buy it (it has to be in the UK). A constant watch on ebay might be my best bet.

cheers

Ian_JorgensenIan_Jorgensen Wellington, New ZealandPosts: 614
    edited May 2018

We currently have no problems with people using this forum to sell Deluge's. That is unless due to stock levels in the future people start trying to sell them for a bunch of money/profiteering or there is an abuse of this allowance, but if people are looking for fair values, we have no problem with that.

Post edited by Ian_Jorgensen on

@Ian_Jorgensen said:
    We currently have no problems with people using this forum to sell Deluge's. That is unless due to stock levels in the future people start trying to sell them for a bunch of money/profiteering or there is an abuse of this allowance, but if people are looking for fair values, we have no problem with that.

OK cheers

edited May 2018

@alien_brain said:
    what is a fair value

not greater than retail I guess.

Anyway I just ordered one! I’m selling some gear on ebay to fund it

Post edited by joe on