Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Track Grouping in Song View

phaelonphaelon Posts: 1

I wonder if it could work to create a way to group tracks by separating them with an empty track of pads in song view. So you could have all your drums in one section, and instruments in another for example. The screenshot from Logic doesn't really show it very well, but it can be helpful to see your instruments broken up into groups. I can see a potential to have certain sections grouped together depending on the part of the song. I know this can be done with the song 01a, 01b, etc. But easily being able to see the groupings on one screen could be beneficial.

Post edited by phaelon on

Comments

IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator, Beta Tester, Mentor Posts: 1,017
    edited May 2018

Meantime workaround: Make a 'spacer' track by setting it to a specific color and copy it = Make a new kit track, don't import anything (press back when file browser opens), then fill up one row of pads, and change the color of that row by holding the audition pad + Shift and turning the up/down knob to set the spacer color of your choice :)

Post edited by Icoustik on

~ Distinguished Delugate ᕕ( ◎_◎)ᕗ