Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Laptop/Tablet as a display for sampling and SD browsing

Display samples on laptop or tablet through usb, for finer adjustments and for browsing samples on the SD card

Comments

minigoatminigoat cincinnati ohio usaPosts: 296
    edited May 2018

Have a look at the Downrush software, if you havnt. It uses a wifi card to do what I think your asking for. Its pretty awesome. Theres a topic on the forum here about it.

Post edited by minigoat on

Its not via usb, though. Its a wireless connection you acsess as a new drive or through an internet browser.

IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator, Beta Tester, Mentor Posts: 1,017

Downrush is better than USB :) :)

~ Distinguished Delugate ᕕ( ◎_◎)ᕗ

@Icoustik agreed. No need to mount/unmount the deluge as a drive, or any of that. You can be adding samples into the deluge -as its running- from your phone or desk. Pretty awesome really.

Indeed!

The user and all related content has been deleted.

That makes no sense. Why u gotta be a prick? Fuck off with your whining

MagiMagi IrelandPosts: 6

@minigoat said:
    Have a look at the Downrush software, if you havnt. It uses a wifi card to do what I think your asking for. Its pretty awesome. Theres a topic on the forum here about it.

Will do Cheers

22tape22tape Posts: 43
    edited May 2018

Hey @alien_brain !

Would you like to have a fun sleepover together? We could hang out in my basement and make tents by hanging blankets and sheets over my couch and chairs. We could order pizza and breadsticks with dipping sauce. What do you like on your pizza? While in our tent I could show you my MC Hammer moves while you, again for some reason, refer to yourself as Heath Ledger and me Jake Gyllenhaal. Not sure why you do that. But it's okay, because we're besties. In the morning we could sneak the cereal boxes, milk, bowls and spoons into our tent, lay down on our bellies, shoulder to shoulder, and eat breakfast together and giggle while reading the back of the cereal boxes. What time can your mom bring you over? Can't wait!!! <3

Post edited by 22tape on
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 502
    edited May 2018
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Sweet. All we have to do to get Alian Brane to lighten up and be cool is to literally talk to him like he's a child. Solved!

Awesome sauce! Please bring your toolbag with you for the sleepover. I can't wait to show you my new PJ bottoms! They're the kind that button-up on the front, which is kind of weird because they don't close all the way and my little willy sticks out like a splinter from a tree trunk. If I had a bigger willy it would hang calmly downward, past the buttons, and not peek out all the time. Can't wait to show you!! <3

Oh man, I love it when my friendy friends call me "bro." It's such a cool thing to call someone! And you called me bro twice, so awesome thanks, bruh, or bruv. So many cool things come out of your mouth, it's amazing! Also, thanks for telling me to relax. Gosh, I was a little getting a little excited about showing you my splinter, which, by talking to you, has now grown into a wood chip and my PJ's have a little pup tent! Come here look!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 502
    edited May 2018
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
    VondragonnogginVondragonnoggin California, USAPosts: 199

Now that forum exchange was really some awesome sauce.

:D