Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Synthstrom Audible at Superbooth 2018

Ian_JorgensenIan_Jorgensen Wellington, New ZealandPosts: 614

As mentioned in our recent newsletter, Synthstrom Audible will have a stall at Superbooth in Berlin in 2018. It's our first proper synth tradeshow and we're excited. At Superbooth we'll be unveiling some pretty exciting software improvements as part of our coming 1.5 update.

We are throwing a special free entry party the night before (May 2nd) in Berlin at Acud Macht Neu and looking to have our users play short 5-10 min sets on a Deluge - it's an SD party, just bring your SD card and load it up!

We've got a bunch of people already involved, but the more the merrier, so if you're keen to have a jam, please get in touch! Email: ian@synthstrom.com

Who's going to Superbooth, anyone?

Tagged:

Comments

RandomAztecRandomAztec IrelandPosts: 108
    Berlin.. I love too but alas no chance. Hope everyone enjoys and behaves o:)
    moosiqpiplmoosiqpipl Frankfurt am Main, GermanyPosts: 24
    edited March 2018

Looking forward to meeting you there :)

Post edited by moosiqpipl on

((qp))

edisonSFedisonSF United StatesBeta Tester Posts: 18

sd party sounds like so much fun. wish i could see that go down! can't wait for 1.5!

dest4bdest4b Frankfurt, GermanyPosts: 98
    +1

www.soundcloud.com/dest4b

The user and all related content has been deleted.
    dest4bdest4b Frankfurt, GermanyPosts: 98
    edited March 2018

@alien_brain

I understand you... because.
    I made also some critical postings as you in the Spectralis forum because we was totally sad about the update policy of Radikal Tec.

But i waited 12 or 13 Years for an Update without Bugs and functions they advertised at the release of the Spectralis. Btw this functions are not implemented until now. And even there was several updates .. but with new bugs and still missing functions. And here we talk about real basics like Overdub Resampling, copy and paste and more then a Delay as FX.

And i was really pissed of after 12 Years. But i still own my spectralis. Even it is totally unused since i have the deluge.

And to your Basics F**** why do you think they would not include the "basic features" ?

What is Synthstrom doing ? Updating the device frequently ? Is this wrong ? Giving us new features. ? Is this wrong ?
    Is Copy and Paste a Toy feature ?
    Is Step probability a Toy feature ?
    Is Track Solo a Toy feature ?
    Undo ?

wtf ! shut up !

The only Toy feature in the deluge is Stutter.. and even this is fun sometimes !

I am exited to see the next Toy features in the 1.5 update.

Why they should not include your "Basics Features" ? What ever you thinking about ?
    Oh .. I know .. because I would not if i am the developer, Only to annoy you !

Your improper attitude is intolerable and annoying. I wish here a ignore button ..
    Maybe Synthstrom can add this as a Basic Forum Parameter !

Sell your Deluge and please hang arround in fhe magix forum dude.

Post edited by dest4b on

www.soundcloud.com/dest4b

IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator, Beta Tester, Mentor Posts: 1,017

@Ian_Jorgensen Can we simply suspend mr. alien brain from this forum until he learns some manners/ common sense?
    The shitty vibe is just so unnecessary :)

~ Distinguished Delugate ᕕ( ◎_◎)ᕗ

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 502
    edited March 2018
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Thanks to those who have been in touch, looking really forward to this event. Because of the casual structure of the event, we'll certainly be open to people just jumping on come the night, but yeah, please give me a heads up if this might be the case: ian@synthstrom.com

MatthewGeorgeMatthewGeorge Cologne, GermanyBeta Tester Posts: 247
    Whoot! Fun times.
    Will there be a DJ mixer and 2 units for transitions?
    Or totally BBQ techno in the club?
    Either or it'll be fun!
    Anybody else from Cologne heading over?

Yip, exactly, DJ mixer and two Deluges.

And a microphone?
    edited March 2018

hmm. I hadn't planned on one, I assume the venue will have one, I can probably bring one no bother though, will probably line into the DJ mixer, I can't imagine too many folk using?
    Lol..unless you're just making a two turntables (deluges) and a..... gag :)

Post edited by Ian_Jorgensen on

Yeah, going for the bad gag. :smile:
    But I'll probably bring a bunch of shit anyway.

OdoSendaidokaiOdoSendaidokai BerlinPosts: 326

W[e|i]ll be there .

Odo Sendaidokai from Berlin

OdoSendaidokaiOdoSendaidokai BerlinPosts: 326

When is the party starting?
    On the Acut macht neu website is no information about it.
    And I assume it is happening in the "Club" because in the studio there is a art performance. That's correct?

Odo Sendaidokai from Berlin

amiga909amiga909 Central EuropePosts: 1,078

Was a great event, thanks for organizing. Very cool to see how others use the Deluge. Great tracks and loads of inspiration! Also never thought of using the Deluge to play in the audience or (ab-)using some functions to do a VJ show.
    As far as I am concerned I would not mind if Ian uploads the footage. No hurry, he should have a well deserved rest first :)

moosiqpiplmoosiqpipl Frankfurt am Main, GermanyPosts: 24

Yepp, we really enjoyed the party :D Thank you for lots of cool and inspiring performances!

((qp))

tacharontacharon HamburgPosts: 44

I couldn't attend the party @ACUD, but I used the Deluge at the Superbooth concert of Kreisferkeer Flaake at concert hall K1 Friday 9:15pm – mainly as sequencer for my small modular rack, but also using one internal synth track. I enjoyed that gig very much! Apart from positive feedback regarding the concert itself, there were some people specifically asking about the Deluge. Always happy to "spread the word"! ;-)

amiga909amiga909 Central EuropePosts: 1,078

@Ian_Jorgensen will you upload some video footage of the event? 😋

FaschingsPrinzFaschingsPrinz ViennaPosts: 21

saw it on sonicstate
    been at the booth
    ordered it
    have it !