Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Midi cc record please and thank you

AudioroticAudiorotic SeattlePosts: 21

I would greatly appreciate the implementation of midi cc record in the next update.
It is important to my process and work flow.
Thanks!

Comments

The user and all related content has been deleted.
    minigoatminigoat cincinnati ohio usaPosts: 296

midi cc record automation is possible, if thats what your wanting. you have 16 knobs per track you can assign ccs to. Its not "learnable", so you need to know the value you want to control, but its pretty straight forward to set.

SamSam WellingtonModerator, Staff Posts: 160

Hi @Audiorotic! Welcome to the forum! :smile: In terms of CC Recording, if you're referring to recording an incoming CC controlling one of the gold knobs, which is outputting that same CC through a MIDI track, then you're correct in that it's not currently a feature. It is a common request though, so I would suggest going to the suggestions part of forum (http://forums.synthstrom.com/categories/deluge-suggestions) and upvoting the request(s) for it there. For future reference, any feature request (like this post was) should be posted in that section of the forum.

If you're wanting to record incoming CCs controlling synth parameters, as @minigoat was talking about, it's possible by pressing the record button while CCs are coming into the Deluge.

Hope that helps :smile:

AudioroticAudiorotic SeattlePosts: 21

Thanks for the timely response.