Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Can't get it running

Hello everybody... after installing Downrush according to the description on Jamie's Github, the card does not show up in my Network list.

When I re-initialize the card, using the Toshiba tool, it is recognized as a network connection. Could anybody point me into the right direction?

Thx and kr from Hamburg - Uwe

Comments

fluteheadflutehead Frankfurt, GermanyPosts: 36

Did you put it into the Deluge? Leaving the card in my notebook, I could only see short-lived connections as I think DNS entries collided with the rest of WLAN connections. But from the Deluge it worked without any issue.

LouisWu13LouisWu13 Hamburg - GermanyPosts: 12

Hello flutehead! Yes I put it into the Deluge, but the SSID did not show up!

fluteheadflutehead Frankfurt, GermanyPosts: 36

Did you set a password in the config file? I first did just copy the file from github with the *'s in it ... The Flash Air card will read any password and then write back *'s to the config file.

LouisWu13LouisWu13 Hamburg - GermanyPosts: 12

Thank you 'flutehead'.... writing the password into the config worked!

JLinSpaceJLinSpace MelbournePosts: 1

I had a similar problem. Once I replaced the SD_WLAN file on the card from the distribution directory, I could no longer see the Flashair in the WIFI networks. Configuring the password, which I did with the FlashAirTool app (downloaded from Toshiba website), fixed the problem.