Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Browser issues

I've only had the Deluge a few days and everything else has made sense. The browser... is not making any sense.

I got into a list of four files. I could hear them as I rotated the knob, but that's all there was. If I clicked down on the knob, I selected a file. But how to go up a directory? I pressed the back button, I got dumped out of the browser.

There was nothing else listed but those four files. I tried again later, I'm in a completely different directory, actually with the file I wanted. Except I had no idea how I got there!

Everything else is obvious and intuitive, but not this browser. Either that or I'm just doing something wrong.

Tagged:

Comments

IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator, Beta Tester, Mentor Posts: 1,017

You do move up a directory with the back button, and exit the browser if back is pressed when at the top level.

Normally if you f.ex. hold a kit audition pad + press Load you're taken to the last sample/ resample, and then you'd need to press back to get to the top and see all the folders.

~ Distinguished Delugate ᕕ( ◎_◎)ᕗ

SamSam WellingtonModerator, Staff Posts: 160

Hi @imekon! Thanks for posting! Like @Icoustik, my guess would be that you might have had files in the highest level of the card, or accidentally pressed the back button more than once (this can be surprisingly easy to do if your finger wobbles the button a bit). Do you remember how you got into the browser? That might help figure it out :smile: