Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Save midi instruments

Should save assigned CCs

Comments

MatthewGeorgeMatthewGeorge Cologne, GermanyBeta Tester Posts: 247
    And program change!
    minigoatminigoat cincinnati ohio usaPosts: 296
    I think a 'copy/paste track' from song to song possibly being worked on...then you could create a template song full of track types and just go into that song and copy track into current project
    You could then use the song structure as a favorites type folder for synths kits midi ect
    I should say i dont know if thats actually being worked on though...but copy paste between songs would be great regardless
    HorstmaistaHorstmaista Los AngelesBeta Tester Posts: 56
    Yep please. With all settings stored, CC, channel, arpeggiator and hopefully CC modulation one day. Same way as drum kits and synths are stored.
    MatthewGeorgeMatthewGeorge Cologne, GermanyBeta Tester Posts: 247
    You know I'm keen on some CC modulation.
    tacharontacharon HamburgPosts: 44

I agree that some kind of internal representation of external hardware devices and their specific controller assignments would be desirable.
    Equally important would be a way to easily access the parameters of the edited internal track via external controllers (the current assignment method works only for parameters of specific track instruments in specific songs).

FilpalFilpal Paris, FrancePosts: 28

+1 for Horstmaista version. Easier, cleanier, xml editing possibility....