Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

piano, guitar sounds

I know that deluge does not offer multilayer sample support and will never have kronos/montage piano. I would really like to get an advice to get some decent piano, guitar patches promptly I’m ok to spend a few $ for wav sample pack too.. Point me to some single piano samples that can cover at least 2-3 octaves and or acoustic guitar. Thank you!

I know I can get some great stuff with FM but I’m not good at FM, I can hardly program some EP with that ...

Tagged:

Best Answers

IcoustikIcoustik NorwayPosts: 1,017
    edited May 2019 Answer ✓

Here's a full-on piano and electric piano I sampled and made for the Deluge - just load to multisample instruments as per the manual :)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xCpuCUjoTF3YIIuE6zq9f7GyBKDRCv4U

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ixkX7v4RmeRbikXYY47lYeSgsryZvJJJ

Post edited by Icoustik on

~ Distinguished Delugate ᕕ( ◎_◎)ᕗ

IcoustikIcoustik NorwayPosts: 1,017
    edited January 2018 Answer ✓

My bad, I made it slightly confusing.

Put the samples here on your card:
    Real piano = SAMPLES/PIANO/Piano long - (in other words put the folder with the acoustic piano samples called Piano long in a folder you name PIANO in your SAMPLES folder)

Electric piano = SAMPLES/PIANO/EP - (put the EP folder in the same PIANO folder as the other pack)

Then put the kits in your kits folder, songs in song folder, and load the song and then the kit in track 1 - it's a kit track not a synth track, play it with an external keyboard :)
    The song file contains the note mappings of keys to individual notes and is otherwise blank, and the kit contains the setup and parameter tweaks etc. :)

Post edited by Icoustik on

Answers

IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator, Beta Tester, Mentor Posts: 1,017

http://freewavesamples.com/ You'll find some decent C note piano samples here :)

And guitar as well ;)

EddyEddy Cologne, GermanyBeta Tester Posts: 292

Great work!
    unfortunately I can´t play a piano on a synth track, I ve got the Samples on SD but the songs are empty :-(

It was not to confusing....I did it all the way in that folders :-)

The thing is: When I open the XML (Song/Kit) in Google Drive they have HTML content but downloaded and opened on the SD on my computer the content is only "1.3.1." ....nothing else....blank paper all the way down :-(

I think I have got to load the Samples for OSC1 to play Piano sounds, i will give external keyboard a chance later.

Ohh I see. Something's messing up the xml's. I put them all in a folder now, try and download the whole folder and see if that helps. Haven't heard anyone else have this problem

No, same behaviour :-(
    When I download from Google drive it compresses the files....maybe that is the fault

Must be something like that if the xml's dont stay intact. Maybe try a different web browser?

i ve tried Internet explorer, Mozilla FF and pale moon......doesnt work...

Dafuq? What's so special about you? :p Haha

I could try sending them to you as a zip file

right now I copy and paste the code into a txt, which i can save as .html
    Finally I ve got to convert it into .xml I think

converting into .xml seems to be not that easy....maybe you can send me a zip file - that would be great!

As there is no PM function in the forum, I guess you need an email adress?

Yes my friend :)

edited January 2018

so here it was

hope It will not be caught by any bots sending me spam all the way ;-)

Post edited by Eddy on

Ok, I sent it :) Hope it works haha!

Thx a lot mate

One thing I was wondering: Why is the Piano a kit sound? I want to play it as a synth and I can´t go for keyboard mode on kits?
    Or am I understanding something totally wrong and you suggest another workflow?

Every note of the piano is one individual sample in the kit, e.g. multisampling. If it was to be a synth track, only ONE note sample could be used, which would make it sound very unrealistic when pitchshifting up and down away from the original note. Try loading a C note sample from the sample folder into a synth track and see for yourself
    (new synth track --> hold audition pad + press Load --> load a C note sample)

This multi-sampled kit is supposed to be played with an external midi keyboard because every note sample is assigned to one key on the keyboard. In the future, kit mode will probably also be possible to play with the Deluge keyboard, but not currently :)

funktreefunktree NYPosts: 128

@Icoustik said:
    Here's a full-on piano and electric piano I sampled and made for the Deluge, instructions are included :) All notes, multi-sampled with velocity layers, readily mapped to external keyboard.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xCpuCUjoTF3YIIuE6zq9f7GyBKDRCv4U

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ixkX7v4RmeRbikXYY47lYeSgsryZvJJJ

THANKS!

happyclimberhappyclimber francePosts: 41

hello, can you explain to me why do song creations with kits? I do not understand everything. it is to affect automations at the piano ??? what happens when you open a kit without opening the song? there must be an interest I imagine but can you explain to me

maksimus771maksimus771 IsraelPosts: 1

hi. have a nice day. there are no xml files in folders. only wav files.