Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Deluge firmware V3.1.4 released

rohanrohan Staff Posts: 590

Firmware V3.1.4 is now released, containing several bug fixes.

Download it here.

Fixes include:
* Fixed very rare freeze, probably only seen when modifying “SPEED” parameter or similar on a single cycle waveform type instrument with a lot of voices playing
* Fixed - if beginning playback part-way into a sample within a kit with vibrato applied, the sample's playback could end up out-of-sync
* Fixed bug which could occur when recording kit clips directly into arranger
* Corrected error in the rounding of the tempo number displayed in BPM
* Fixed timing errors when playing with tempos below about 2bpm

Installation
To install the update, place the .bin file onto your SD card, ensure there are no other .bin files on there, put the card back into your Deluge, and then hold down the shift button while powering on. A spinning animation will display, and the firmware will be permanently installed.

Please take this opportunity to back up the data from your SD card while it's in your computer. Any storage technology can fail, and we want your work to be safe regardless.

Comments

supchikovsupchikov Beta Tester Posts: 19

Thanks for your work!

Thanks

EddyEddy Cologne, GermanyBeta Tester Posts: 292

Thx a lot for your work, update works without any problems..

To increase the price for this awesome machine is totally justified in consideration what it all can do right now!

AlexKAlexK Posts: 6

Is there a Mac download version, .bin files dont work

I'm on a Mac and it worked for me. I recall you just need to drop the .bin file in the root of your Deluge memory card, then boot up in firmware update mode.

AlexKAlexK Posts: 6

Thanks telePet ;)

AcornfieldAcornfield CanadaPosts: 4

@telePet said:
    I'm on a Mac and it worked for me. I recall you just need to drop the .bin file in the root of your Deluge memory card, then boot up in firmware update mode.

Hi @telePet - Maybe a stupid question, but my mac is telling me it's unable to unzip the bin zip file - what am I missing?

AlamoBlendAlamoBlend WA, USAPosts: 4

@Acornfield - the .bin file doesn't need to be unzipped, just copy it directly to the root of the SD card, put the SD card back in your Deluge, and hold SHIFT while powering it on to load the new firmware.

AcornfieldAcornfield CanadaPosts: 4

@AlamoBlend said:
    @Acornfield - the .bin file doesn't need to be unzipped, just copy it directly to the root of the SD card, put the SD card back in your Deluge, and hold SHIFT while powering it on to load the new firmware.

Thanks @AlamoBlend !