Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Freezing after upgrading

JoangeJoange EspañaPosts: 52

Hi folks!
I just upgraded to version 3.1, while adding some kits and synths like the amiga909's Poison 202 and Sicca's Drum Kits, which are quite nasty, in a good way! Congrats to those generous people!
It was my first time upgrading from 3.04 (I just skipped the 3.05).
Thing is I had my first freeze while working on the Deluge. Instruments and their sound got frozen, and the Deluge wasn't responding at all.
Luckily, I had just saved the track, but I had no other option but power off and on again, which for a live situation would be a pain altogether.
Does it have something to do with skipping the 3.05 update? Maybe the new synth/kits I loaded in the SD card? I wasn't running more than 4 or 5 tracks with those sounds, plus some internal synth and external gear, so I doubt it's a CPU limit...
I happened just once, for now.
Any help would be appreciated!
Cheers

Comments

IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator, Beta Tester, Mentor Posts: 1,017

Doesn't matter if you 'skip' firmware versions :) No problem.

If you manage to find a way to (reliably) replicate the freeze, please report back! So potential bugs can get squashed

~ Distinguished Delugate ᕕ( ◎_◎)ᕗ

NikoBellantiNikoBellanti Madison, WI Posts: 12

Freezing three times in one sitting. If I had to guess, it’s a midi issue. When I just input notes with pads, i have had no issues. connected my keystep and things got weird. Knobs no working, lagging, & complete freeze.