Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Fixed length recording audio in arranger view

rpc9943rpc9943 New York usaBeta Tester, Mentor Posts: 184

Implementation : create white instance audio clip, this is blank so if we arm track and record within this, it could record the audio for that length. Would really improve the arranger.

Current workaround: put white instance at end of clip, will close audio loop recording

Thanks for considering

Comments

darenagerdarenager Between a rack and a hardware placeBeta Tester Posts: 222
    edited June 2020

I’d love it if you could select start recording grid pad and to end recording grid pad, it would effectively turn the Deluge into a punch in audio workstation.

Post edited by darenager on
    EddyEddy Cologne, GermanyBeta Tester Posts: 292

@darenager said:
    I’d love it if you could select start recording grid pad and to end recording grid pad, it would effectively turn the Deluge into a punch in audio workstation.

:) .....most appreciated

John_DriverJohn_Driver EnglandPosts: 7

This would be a great improvement on how you have to do things at the moment.

EddyEddy Cologne, GermanyBeta Tester Posts: 292

@darenager said:

:) .....most appreciated