Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Multitimbral?

Maybe I'm totally missing it somewhere but I can't seem to find out if the Deluge is multitimbral? I'm wondering if I can play different Deluge synths, on separate MIDI channels, from another MIDI source? Thanks!

Tagged:

Comments

IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator, Beta Tester, Mentor Posts: 1,017

Yes you can map different channels to different tracks with one external midi source :)

~ Distinguished Delugate ᕕ( ◎_◎)ᕗ

22tape22tape Posts: 43

Great news, thanks! Is it in the manual? I can only seem to find outgoing MIDI channel assignments, not incoming.

Yeah it's in the manual, under 'Controlling functions via midi' :) It's really simple to assign a track - Hold Learn-button, then hold any of the audition pads of the designated track, then press a key on the external controller, and lights will blink to indicate that it's assigned

Gah how did I miss that! Thanks, Icoustik :)

Happy to help :)

SamSam WellingtonModerator, Staff Posts: 160

Hi @22tape! Yeah, as @Icoustik mentioned (I'm just posting to confirm), this is totally possible using the Learn control to route different channels to different tracks :smile:

Great, thanks Sam!

j3threejayj3threejay USAPosts: 34

Finding this thread just made my day. I was just wondering if I could use the Deluge as multitimbral sound module