Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Loop Screen / Cycle Region

13»

Comments

Elialehman1Elialehman1 United StatesPosts: 8

+1

SiccaViccASiccaViccA OsakaPosts: 68

yep totally agree its needed .. NOT just play from playhead postion BUT loop on screen selection would be great ..

hollsoundhollsound HUNGARYPosts: 8

+1

In arranger mode it would be game changer. During structure composing I often need replay and listen the little parts and fills again and again.

Ian, Rohan, if you read it, please make the loop screen mode possible in arranger mode. Many thanks in advance!
    Hollsound

DekalboyDekalboy FranceBeta Tester Posts: 35

Yes yes !..
    I have already made a subject who suggest this . ( “ loop page / loop screen “ is the title .

Sure !

It is a must have for 2 main situation =
    _ édit a portion of a long sequence
    _ live performance where you could use it to make break , fills etc ....

+1 !

EddyEddy Cologne, GermanyBeta Tester Posts: 292

for me the most expected feature too

amiga909amiga909 Central EuropePosts: 1,078

just if you guys did not know, there are 2 workarounds. of course does not replace the real deal.

• loop a portion of Arranger: switch to Song mode
    • replay a certain portion in Arranger: create a new clip in Arranger as long as you want the portion to be. enter track view for that clip. stop/play will play that portion, i use it to program drum breaks between parts for example.

Yes this not very convenient . Can we have an answer from the developers in order to know if this feature is seriously considered ?

I think, the loop screen in arranger mode is one of the most important thing to develop at the Deluge. Would be great using during live act and also would be very important and great to use at songwriting. Please implement it, thank you in advance.

+1

volstehvolsteh CroatiaPosts: 418

+1

🅽🅾🆅🅸🅲🅴 🅳🅴🅻🆄🅶🅸🅾🅽🅸🆂🆃?

@volsteh said:
    +1

Zylone69Zylone69 GermanyPosts: 4

+1

To be honest...i'm wondering why this features isn't here from the beginning. Arranger Mode is still a Sequenzer Mode, or !? So, in the simplest way, the Arranger plays as long as i press play again to stop. Like in the Clip/Songmode. The Bar lenght/number is given/set...so it would be no problem.
    So it's just a "One shot" Button. Why, i've no clue!
    I love creating long ambient arragements with many variations and play them continously, while i doing somethng else...having a Mai Tai...falling asleep..and so on. :#
    And the Arranger Mode is perfect for stuff like that.
    So till now, i always have to get up pressing "play" again....SERIOUSLY!

volstehvolsteh CroatiaPosts: 418
    edited November 2020

A system similar to the Noodlebox for looping regions would be killer for arranger mode, to have forward, backward, ping pong. The bottom pad row could be used to show the looping region like on the Noodlebox or just dimming the non looped area. Check it here at 2:34
    https://youtu.be/xAsFwQIQOM4?t=154

Post edited by volsteh on

🅽🅾🆅🅸🅲🅴 🅳🅴🅻🆄🅶🅸🅾🅽🅸🆂🆃?

soulguerrillerosoulguerrillero Posts: 3
    edited December 2020

+1

A quick way of implementing a loop function would be a global toggle to loop all visible events in arranger mode? Or am I missing something?

Post edited by soulguerrillero on