Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Convert Looper Clips to Kit

NRuckNRuck UKBeta Tester Posts: 80

Hi. It would be great to able to convert looper clips to normal samples without having to resample. Ie an audio track's worth of multiple recorded looper 'clips' arranged in rows, press a button combo and have those rows become a 'Kit' so that start / end point of loops can be changed without time stretching.

Comments

NRuckNRuck UKBeta Tester Posts: 80

To clarify, what this would mean would be to convert a Song level collection of recorded rows to a Kit level one, with each recorded loop at song level becoming a sample within the kit

SiccaViccASiccaViccA OsakaPosts: 68

@NRuck said:
    Hi. It would be great to able to convert looper clips to normal samples without having to resample. Ie an audio track's worth of multiple recorded looper 'clips' arranged in rows, press a button combo and have those rows become a 'Kit' so that start / end point of loops can be changed without time stretching.

I GET WHAT YOUR SAYING and i agree .. in fact i was shocked to see no1 else thinks its needed ..