Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Save drum kit problem

Hello
I am a new user of Deluge.

I can't save my Kits, I load the samples, when I restart the Deluge
the kit no longer exists!

I read the manual, but I can't find the saved function

thank you in advance

(I'm French, I don't understand the manual very well)

Comments

IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator, Beta Tester, Mentor Posts: 1,017

To save a synth/ kit, hold Save and press synth or kit button. Make sure to confirm the save after selecting save slot/ writing a name.

To load a synth/ kit, hold Load and press synth or kitt button, then navigate to the preset you want and hit load again

~ Distinguished Delugate ᕕ( ◎_◎)ᕗ

jpakaercjpakaerc FrancePosts: 14

Thanks !!!!

hexagon5unhexagon5un MunichBeta Tester Posts: 121

But also note that the synths/kits are saved with the songs they're used in. So if you reload a song that you built up a kit for, you'll find it there and can save it out.

You only really need to save them when you want to re-use a synth/kit in a different song, or export it for whatever reason. I'm also new, but I've found that most songs contain their own instruments, and I don't need to save them otherwise.

(Right? Experienced folks want to chime in?)

discorulesdiscorules BrazilPosts: 38

@Icoustik said:
    To save a synth/ kit, hold Save and press synth or kit button. Make sure to confirm the save after selecting save slot/ writing a name.

To load a synth/ kit, hold Load and press synth or kitt button, then navigate to the preset you want and hit load again

It seems when you save a kit, it won't save all settings you did for each sample (level, cutoff, delay etc). Is it possible to save the kit keeping these settings ?

IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator, Beta Tester, Mentor Posts: 1,017

@discorules said:

@Icoustik said:

It seems when you save a kit, it won't save all settings you did for each sample (level, cutoff, delay etc). Is it possible to save the kit keeping these settings ?

Yes it does, what are you referring to? Saving a kit will save all settings

~ Distinguished Delugate ᕕ( ◎_◎)ᕗ