Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

purchase power supply in NZ

RobbymustRobbymust Kaitaia, New ZealandPosts: 25

I am finding it difficult to find a power supply ,9 – 12V centre-negative (pedal-style) power supply (500mA), in New Zealand, have any kiwi's been able to find one and can tell me where to get it. It would be good if Synthstrom had them available as they appear to be very rear.
Also if you plug a usb keyboard into the deluge do you have to have a deluge power charger plugged in to supply power through the usb to the keyboard as I don't have a power supply and when I plug my usb keyboard in nothing happens and the lights on the usb keyboard do not light up.
thanks Rob

Comments

kabadesukabadesu Wellington, New ZealandPosts: 9

I bought one from guitarstuff.

Ian_JorgensenIan_Jorgensen Wellington, New ZealandPosts: 614

@Robbymust did you get this sorted? Any music shop, Rockshop, Musicworks etc will have them.

SoundwreckerSoundwrecker Colorado, USAPosts: 13

I went through a stack of adapters I had in a box and several of them were fine for my Deluge. Center positive is the normal type. Do you have an adapter from an old wifi router or similar? It likely is what you need.

udelugeudeluge germanyPosts: 61

Adapters from normal devices have center positive and can't be used for the deluge. Center negative is used for most guitar pedals. So any 9V wall wart for guitar pedals that supply more than 500mA are usable for the deluge. They are better filtered to, so you get no noise as from cheap switching power supply's that are for routers or something.

facebook is evil