Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Master Tune

yes please a master tune that allows us to tune down to 432 up to 448

Comments

IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator, Beta Tester, Mentor Posts: 1,017

I asked about that, but it wouldnt really make sense in the architecture of the Deluge as is.
    What you can do for now is simply map an external knob to all the transpose parameters of all melodic instruments - one knob can control multiple parameters simultaneously.

~ Distinguished Delugate ᕕ( ◎_◎)ᕗ

tffshtttffshtt berlinPosts: 53

darn...this would make playing with live instruments that are difficult to tune much easier. Latest example: saxophone.

IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator, Beta Tester, Mentor Posts: 1,017

You can tho, just not one button style: Go into OSC1/2 Transpose, there you can fine-tune in cents (f.ex. -31/32 cents = A 432Hz)

~ Distinguished Delugate ᕕ( ◎_◎)ᕗ

rudolphrapidrudolphrapid Beta Tester Posts: 129

For sure
    +1

jurgisjurgis vilniusBeta Tester Posts: 31

yes yes yes!

rczrcz NYBeta Tester Posts: 111

How about the ability to modulate the speed/transpose of a clip based on tempo changes? That way you could use the tempo knob as master tune.

iFreilichtiFreilicht GermanyPosts: 39

@Icoustik said:
    I asked about that, but it wouldnt really make sense in the architecture of the Deluge as is.
    What you can do for now is simply map an external knob to all the transpose parameters of all melodic instruments - one knob can control multiple parameters simultaneously.

I mean a simple "Tune" option in the Settings menu would be enough, right? That doesn't seem too far-fetched.

MandyMandy BelgiumPosts: 1

Hi everyone, so can we set the transpose to 432 on all and when resetting the deluge have it standard on 432? Or do we need to transpose all seperately every time we start a new project? I play in some projects that switched to 432 standard recently. I dont care about the hertz difference being bogus or not, i look at it in a simply practical approach. Thanks

supertwangsupertwang Austin, TXPosts: 11

This would be incredibly helpful in trying to keep the Deluge in tune with certain Eurorack modules that have crap tuning knobs (eg 2hp Pluck), without having to retune each oscillator using transpose every time I switch presets on the Deluge.

TimmyGTimmyG EnglandPosts: 10

Yes please