Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Deleting non gold-knob parameter automation

panukettupanukettu HelsinkiPosts: 6

So I have recorded an automation for my Arpeggiator rate and want to remove this, how do I do it?

Comments

amiga909amiga909 Central EuropePosts: 1,078

how did you record the automation?

EddyEddy Cologne, GermanyBeta Tester Posts: 292

@amiga909 said:
    how did you record the automation?

Yes it is possible: Just put the ARP to play free and record the RATE (or even the GATE) :)

...but how to delete this? I dont know....before 3.0 you could revert to the original preset with the SELECT hence you had .1 .2 .3 edits of the same synth....

guess u mean something different.
    for me (and Deluge manual afaik), "automation" are param events that are recorded to a clip (eg. cutoff swipe). automation events are not stored per preset, they are per clip (sequenced events).
    possible you mean just normal param changes? possible your question relates to the "clone problem"? (latest thread here: http://forums.synthstrom.com/discussion/2488/edits-no-longer-propagate-to-all-instances#latest)

panukettupanukettu HelsinkiPosts: 6
    edited October 2019

@amiga909 said:
    guess u mean something different.
    for me (and Deluge manual afaik), "automation" are param events that are recorded to a clip (eg. cutoff swipe). automation events are not stored per preset, they are per clip (sequenced events).
    possible you mean just normal param changes? possible your question relates to the "clone problem"? (latest thread here: http://forums.synthstrom.com/discussion/2488/edits-no-longer-propagate-to-all-instances#latest)

So I play and press record, select sync rate and change it within clip and it will automate the arp rate as I recorded it afterwards.

Post edited by panukettu on

didnt know you can record using the *Select" knob. :)
    to erase automation, press Shift und press down Select, screen reads "DELE".

unfortunately no parameter locked (per step) recording for the ARP :/

IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator, Beta Tester, Mentor Posts: 1,017
    edited October 2019

@Eddy said:

Yes, there is :) Simply learn the parameter to a gold knob. With parameter on screen, hold learn and move the gold knob you want to map it to. Then step auotmate as you wish

Post edited by Icoustik on

~ Distinguished Delugate ᕕ( ◎_◎)ᕗ

edited November 2019

@Icoustik said:

@Eddy said:

Yes, there is :) Simply learn the parameter to a gold knob. With parameter on screen, hold learn and move the gold knob you want to map it to. Then step auotmate as you wish

works fine, big thx :)

...sometimes I wonder if all of this ingenious functionality is programmed by purpose or if the machine itself makes it this way cause it wants to be a good machine <3

Post edited by Eddy on

Next wish: Push gold knob to step through 1/4 1/8.. 1/64 (and the still missing triplets) should be learnable o:)

IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator, Beta Tester, Mentor Posts: 1,017

@Eddy said:
    Next wish: Push gold knob to step through 1/4 1/8.. 1/64 (and the still missing triplets) should be learnable o:)

A good wish

~ Distinguished Delugate ᕕ( ◎_◎)ᕗ