Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Moog Voyager multisamples

IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator, Beta Tester, Mentor Posts: 1,017

Same as shared on the fb groups: Lots of multisamples from a Moog Voyager, including basic waveforms to use in the Deluge synth engine, as well as some patches,
with loop points and all of that stuff.
I've organized it into readily loadable folders for multisample instrument creation on the Del, with numbered ones for the patches that have several velocity layers. There's also finished XML presets if you don't wanna create them yourself :)

As analog sounding as the D is gonna get!

1. Samples:
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/18vllSEVffk3eINaHiObcGcBpaAsfl8Cs

2. XML's:
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1WH_0lRM2ZA8_i3gXGA7oOo8w7eGMV01p?usp=sharing

3. Place the samples folder ("Moog Voyager") in the following filepath on your SD card:
    SAMPLES/ Multisamples/ Moog Voyager
    (If you don't have a folder called specifically "Multisamples" in your SAMPLES folder, create one).

4. And put the folder with XML's in your SYNTHS folder!

(Edit: Fixed presets)

~ Distinguished Delugate ᕕ( ◎_◎)ᕗ

Post edited by Icoustik on

Comments

sven_blobsven_blob France Beta Tester Posts: 153

YeS !!! much thanks !!! B)

IchMachBubuIchMachBubu ViennaPosts: 33

Moog Voyager !?!?! Awesome thanks. Havent dealed with multisamples yet but i am very excited.

@IchMachBubu said:
    Moog Voyager !?!?! Awesome thanks. Havent dealed with multisamples yet but i am very excited.

It's easy! :) The samples are in separate folders: Just make a new blank synth on Deluge, then load one folder of samples into it; hold the select knob when selecting it - the screen will say MULTi - press again to select it and the samples in that folder will be loaded as multisamples.

RedpandaRedpanda BerlinPosts: 21

Muchas gracias!

BUMP for nu peeps

WillGDKWillGDK Los AngelesBeta Tester Posts: 10

Nice! Thank you~

volstehvolsteh CroatiaPosts: 418

Many thanks!

🅽🅾🆅🅸🅲🅴 🅳🅴🅻🆄🅶🅸🅾🅽🅸🆂🆃?

@volsteh Sharing is caring :smiley:

VanHandpanVanHandpan United StatesPosts: 4

@Icoustik said:

@IchMachBubu said:

It's easy! :) The samples are in separate folders: Just make a new blank synth on Deluge, then load one folder of samples into it; hold the select knob when selecting it - the screen will say MULTi - press again to select it and the samples in that folder will be loaded as multisamples.

im struggling to discern if im successfully loading as multisample or just standard sample thats pitch shifting...any advice as to how i can know for sure? sorry if this question is elementary, still learning!

@VanHandpan said:
    im struggling to discern if im successfully loading as multisample or just standard sample thats pitch shifting...any advice as to how i can know for sure? sorry if this question is elementary, still learning!

If you hit the Browse shortcut while in the synth clip in question, you can check whether there are multiple samples, by scrolling with the select knob :)
    If there's only one sample, it spans the whole note range from BOTtom to TOP

VanHandpanVanHandpan United StatesPosts: 4

@Icoustik said:

@VanHandpan said:

If you hit the Browse shortcut while in the synth clip in question, you can check whether there are multiple samples, by scrolling with the select knob :)

thank you for the guidance!

edited June 2021

@VanHandpan said:

@Icoustik said:

@VanHandpan said:

thank you for the guidance!

All good!
    Also, updated the post to include finished presets (XML files) :)

Post edited by Icoustik on

romainromain FrancePosts: 7

insane sound;)

:cookie:

KushoKusho Christchurch, NZBeta Tester Posts: 17

So powerful, it's nuts.

ArdenbinladenArdenbinladen Paeroa Posts: 2

I realise I am a hell of a noob to synths but when I try to wind around to multi after selecting the folder it keeps saying ''fail''. What am/have i done wrong?

@Ardenbinladen said:
    I realise I am a hell of a noob to synths but when I try to wind around to multi after selecting the folder it keeps saying ''fail''. What am/have i done wrong?

You could just use the included ready-made preset XML files :)
    But when you wanna load multis, you need to load a single folder of a single set of samples i.e. one preset. Do you still get a fail message when trying that?

ArdenbinladenArdenbinladen Paeroa Posts: 2

@Icoustik said:

@Ardenbinladen said:

You could just use the included ready-made preset XML files :)
    But when you wanna load multis, you need to load a single folder of a single set of samples i.e. one preset. Do you still get a fail message when trying that?

Well, wouldn't you know it. If I read your instructions properly, it works! thanks heaps!

JoangeJoange EspañaPosts: 52

Thank you, these sounds are great!