Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Reverse track launch behavior

danktledanktle United StatesPosts: 5

It would be nice if there was a way to reverse the track launch behavior in the settings as an option. This way, a single press of the mute button reacts immediately, and shift+mute toggles the mute at the beginning of the phrase like normal.

Because I just poorly explained that...

I want to be able to immediately mute/unmute without shift. I know it's easy to push shift, but in a hurry, it would be nice to have the option to immediately trigger mutes in a single button press instead of two.

Post edited by danktle on

Comments

amiga909amiga909 Central EuropePosts: 1,078

true, I use instant mute much more often. especially when composing.
    an "arm shift" function was requested to ease that pain. http://forums.synthstrom.com/discussion/519/arm-shift-double-tap-to-arm#latest
    switching the functions and have instant mute without shift would make sense for me too.

VondragonnogginVondragonnoggin California, USAPosts: 199

As long as it stayed an option. I would not want the default behavior to change. Launching and muting tracks with default of wait for loop beginning suits my workflow better on the Deluge. Would be nice to be able to toggle between the two behaviors though.