Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

LOAD-NEXT-SONG button and four other suggestions

There are five little things which might help when doing live sessions. I havn't checked if this suggestions are still made by another user, so sorry if some of them are redundant.

First is to optionally deactivate the auto-arm function when muting/unmuting a track. Often I use transition-effects to change from one scene to another. When also pressing some mute buttons to become active with the start of the next scene, the track of the last pressed mute becomes armed and the transition-effect gets broken. To go on with the transition effect I have to press Shift and the audition pad of the transition track. The auto-arming of a track when muting/unmuting makes for me no sense anyway.

Please don't mute the effect of an ending track when muting it with the next „One“. Would be very helpful for transition effects which connect one scene with another.

When working with sections the number of sections seem to be limited to 16? After 16 sections it says „FULL“. Thats why I'm working with songs instead of sections. But to change the song I have to press LOAD, than turn the knob forward to the next letter and then press LOAD again. It would be very helpful to have a „load next song“ button, maybe via MIDI-switch?

It would be a great help when the position-lights would keep on running while loading a song. Expecially when working with audioloops.

Also very helpful when working with audioloops is to deactivate the playback of a loop when arming its track via launch-pad. The auto-playback is very disturbing when doing a live-session with audioloops.

But beside this little issues its very nice to work with the Deluge!

Comments