Please familiarise yourself with the forum rules & guidelines

Deluge online manual (link)

Ian_JorgensenIan_Jorgensen Wellington, New ZealandStaff
Post edited by Ian_Jorgensen on

Comments

Hello,
    I've got trouble downloading from Google doc (older PC, older browser, older guy..)
    Could you provide a direct download link to the pdf, please?
    Thanks!

SamSam WellingtonModerator, Staff
    mcpepemcpepe Marbella, Spain

To what version is this document updated? 1.3? 1.4?

Hi Sam, way better, thanks!

darenagerdarenager Between a rack and a hardware place
    edited June 28

Has anyone had any luck getting the 2.0 manual to convert properly to pdf? I have tried multiple methods on both ipad and windows and the formatting always gets messed up, the spacing and layout look wrong and some graphics get cut off or moved to incorrect positions.

Here is an example of the kind of issues:

Can we please have a nicely formatted v2.0 pdf to download? It is much more convenient for me than the googledocs platform.

Post edited by darenager on
    VondragonnogginVondragonnoggin California, USA

@darenager said:
    Has anyone had any luck getting the 2.0 manual to convert properly to pdf? I have tried multiple methods on both ipad and windows and the formatting always gets messed up, the spacing and layout look wrong and some graphics get cut off or moved to incorrect positions.

Here is an example of the kind of issues:

Can we please have a nicely formatted v2.0 pdf to download? It is much more convenient for me than the googledocs platform.

It does the same as pdf on iPad Pro. That header that points the arrow back and says “Synthstrom Audible Deluge Manual” is messing up the conversion I believe. Everything spaced wrong from header.

Definitely would like a downloadable pdf proper manual. For offline use.

2.0 kicks ass as an update. Now let’s have a pdf manual that kicks ass too. Probably 1/100th the effort of the actual update.

DVBDVB USA

Wondering if anyone else would prefer manual updates as addendums released with new firmware, like how DSI does it. That way you don't have to go through the whole manual to find the new stuff that got added. Most helpful for minor changes which might be buried in the proper manual but would stand out if just listed in an addendum.

nosepeoplenosepeople United States

I like updates integrated into the overall manual, but there should be a change log someplace listing the new material, with page numbers.

@DVB said:
    Wondering if anyone else would prefer manual updates as addendums released with new firmware, like how DSI does it. That way you don't have to go through the whole manual to find the new stuff that got added. Most helpful for minor changes which might be buried in the proper manual but would stand out if just listed in an addendum.

I think having it in the manual makes sense, but it would be nice to have a section that outlines the new material too.