Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Help needed with single cycles

RandomAztecRandomAztec IrelandPosts: 108
edited March 2018 in Deluge Help
Ok so I have downloaded adventure kids single cycle wave forms and also the redistribution transposed to c. If I load the sample loop it and reduce the volume to approx 50 percent as suggested elsewhere in this forum. I still get this terrible clicking noise at the start of each note. If I set both the amp and filter envelopes to 0 for all adsr stages it highlights the issue. Any help please ?
Post edited by RandomAztec on

Answers

The user and all related content has been deleted.
    SamSam WellingtonModerator, Staff Posts: 160

Hi @RandomAztec! My guess would also be that turning down the individual oscillator volumes might help. Depending on your patching, you might need to go a little lower than 50 percent. Is this happening with every sample in the pack or just with certain ones?

OdoSendaidokaiOdoSendaidokai BerlinPosts: 326

You could try to set the start point of the sample after the click?

Odo Sendaidokai from Berlin

RandomAztecRandomAztec IrelandPosts: 108

Sorry for not getting back to this I have moved off the single cycle stuff a while back and I'm trying to use the on board synth more. I have wiped them off the card now.
    I'll try them out again with ver 2.0

dest4bdest4b Frankfurt, GermanyPosts: 98
    edited June 2018

Attack at 0 gives clicks on any good synthesizer fist fast envelopes ;)
    try to set attack to 5 - 8 or maybe 12 it depends on the sound. also Release to 0 results in clicks. and if the proportional difference from Attack to decay and sustain is to big . you will get clicks. on synths with fast envelopes.

Post edited by dest4b on

www.soundcloud.com/dest4b