Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

turning off Deluge's midi auto-clock detection, master/slave mode...

minigoatminigoat cincinnati ohio usaPosts: 296
edited March 2018 in Deluge Help

my korg monologue's midi out is going into the Deluge, and it doesn't have a way to turn off its transport start transmit.
ive got the Deluge as master, but occasionally/often the Deluge will start synced to the mono.
(reliably so, when i down-press <> + play mid-measure.)
is there any way to shut off the auto clock feature or filter the incoming data somehow?
thanks!

Post edited by minigoat on

Comments

amiga909amiga909 Central EuropePosts: 1,078

Dont seems to be possible. If u dont mind 150$ and want a portable solution http://www.midisolutions.com/prodepp.htm

Thanks @amiga909. I was hoping to not need to add a filter.
    SamSam WellingtonModerator, Staff Posts: 160

Hi @minigoat! Unfortunately, there's no way to tell the Deluge to ignore an incoming MIDI clock / start message. You might be able to filter the signal using computer software, but currently there's no Deluge feature for this

krunchrkrunchr Mainz, GermanyBeta Tester Posts: 70

@minigoat said:
    my korg monologue's midi out is going into the Deluge, and it doesn't have a way to turn off its transport start transmit.

The Monologue has an option to filter transport events (take a look at the GLOBAL EDIT settings).

krunchrkrunchr Mainz, GermanyBeta Tester Posts: 70

And don't forget to install the latest Monologue firmware which includes some MIDI clock related fixes ...

Thanks @krunchr
    All my korg kit had one or two weird midi issue that didnt get along with everything else, so its since been replaced with a roland jdxi...which also has some quirks of its own, though they are more tolerable.