[BUG] Sounds interrupted when arming a previously played section.
Steps to reproduce.
- Create a complex song with multiple sections, making sure that each section leads into the next one after one or two plays.
- Play the song from the start.
- While the song is roughly half-way through, press the coloured pad corresponding to the immediately previous section to schedule it for playback.
- Currently playing drones and held notes will become interrupted. There is a very, very high chance of this happening, though it really varies depending on your timing. The section currently being played does not in fact change.
- Cancel the scheduled change in sections by pressing the pad corresponding to the currently playing section. You must do this before the section actually changes.
- Drones and held notes become interrupted again.
I'm happy to share the XML files corresponding to the song in which this occurs, since it only uses the on-board sounds and synths.
Deluge serial number 170512, firmware 1.3.2.