Please familiarise yourself with the forum rules & guidelines

click on beginning of closely cropped imported samples?

i render loops from my DAW for use in deluge and i get a lot of clicks at the very beginning of the files when i play them back on the deluge. i need to adjust slightly--it seems to be different for each sample. has anyone else experienced this? it happens on perfectly trimmed loops.

i posted and you had to read it. get over it.

Comments

Either put fade-ins and outs on the ends of the samples in your DAW, or use the attack and release settings on the Deluge :)

alien_brainalien_brain this side of common sense

yeah thats what im forced to do. btw it doesnt make a difference if i use a properly faded sample, it still clicks

It does? When you use the Deluge attack parameter as well?

no but of course my point is that i dont want to use the envelope

Hmm.. Ok, well you could f.ex. resample the loops with envelope on and then free that up ? Works for now until the issue is resolved. Did you post this on the beta tester page?

im aware of the work around. id rather not have to do anything, and was basically reporting a bug. or whatever it is. but it took 3 posts back and forth to get my point accross??? you really didnt understand the first 3 times? im trying not to waste my time bro.

You're responding in a rude and impatient way, I'm just trying to help out. And bugs are best reported on the beta tester page on FB, that's why I mentioned it.

Have a splendid day, cranky dude

please understand that i dont want to explain myself several times to someone who is only too happy to do and explain a work around. it would be nice to see the man himself here because as far as i know youre just a fellow owner. like me. ive been using envelopes since the early 90s. pardon my impatience.

Cool. As I said in the other post, the man himself doesn't lounge here - I'd like to see him talk about some things as well, but that's not the way he rolls it seems, and I'd rather have him develop than chat about it if it's one or the other !

great. stert your own thread, dont ask me to follow your lead. thanks.