Please familiarise yourself with the forum rules & guidelines

Rhodes el.piano multisample free pack

IcoustikIcoustik Norway
edited January 17 in Deluge Presets

(Also shared on FB)
Here's a little gift to the community. I've meticulously sampled a Rhodes mk2 electric piano from a Reface CP, and set it up to be played on the Deluge - multi-sampling of every note from C1 to F7.
It sounds really good! There's (quasi)velocity layers when played with a velocity sensitive external keyboard, and other little details to make it nice & responsive.

There's 3 kit versions (kits in named folders), all have notes/ keys assigned to midi channel 1.
The blank song files contain the midi keys note mappings (SONG52 is basically just a backup of SONG51)

¤ The first (KIT951) is with no cc assigns. (the blank song files contain the midi keys note mappings).
¤ Second one (KIT951A) is with cc 33 assigned to control sustain (the release setting on the Deluge) of all the notes (since there's currently no 'affect entire' for the release settings of kits!)
¤ Third one (KIT952) is like the first but with sustain ON and no external assigns - reason is, when using an external knob to control the release of 85+ notes, it seems to move sluggishly and take up a bit of processing while adjusting the parameter.
SO, either use the one with cc assigned to sustain(release) or jump between kit 951 and 952 to turn sustain on/off :) See what works best.

To sum it up, put the whole PIANO folder in your SAMPLES folder, put the kits in the KIT folder and the song files in SONGS folder, and load one of the blank song files to get the note-mappings (midi channel 1) and use kit 951, 951A or 952, preferably with a velocity sensitive keyboard !

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ixkX7v4RmeRbikXYY47lYeSgsryZvJJJ

Enjoy! :D

Post edited by Icoustik on

Comments

Thanks for all the work. I'd love to check it out. Is there a download link?

Huh, what is it with this forum and making download links disappear? :p
    Thanks for the heads up, link is added again

minigoatminigoat cincinnati ohio usa

Cool thanks!

THanks! when i go to put the songs in the song folder, since 2 of these have the same name "song051.xml" it says this name already exists, do you want to replace or keep both... what should i do? thanks

edited August 5

And I would be grateful if someone could explain in total noob terms how to load and use these

Post edited by emptyvessel on
    IcoustikIcoustik Norway

Yo! My bad man, thanks for pointing that out :) Just replace, it's the same song file

What else do you need help with?

IcoustikIcoustik Norway

"There's 3 kit versions (kits in named folders), all have notes/ keys assigned to midi channel 1.
    The blank song files contain the midi keys note mappings (SONG52 is basically just a backup of SONG51)"

IcoustikIcoustik Norway

3 versions = 1 with sustain off, no sustain control assigned, 1 with cc 33 controlling sustain, and 1 with sustain on :)

IcoustikIcoustik Norway

AND, this will work much better after the 2.0 update in June, since it takes up an unnecessary amount of memory (less voices etc.)

This is so amazing

edited August 5

So with the midi being setup on channel 5, is it only pre learned through the songs (51 and 52) for is there a way to have it learned when calling up the sample kit in a new song?

edited August 5

and do songs 51 and 52 need to forever stay there for these to work?

Song 51/ 52 contains the note mappings (midi assignments) in the track with the kit, so you can use them as templates for new songs and save to new slots, or copy the mappings to a new song/ template via xml editing/ Downrush.
    You can change the number of the song file to whatever from 000-999.

NorisNoris Austria

Thank you!