Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

additional audio ouputs

I'm not an electrical engineer so I don't know how these things work...
Is it possible to route individual track audio through the CV outputs to give us the chance to use external effects on individual tracks?

Comments

MatthewGeorgeMatthewGeorge Cologne, GermanyBeta Tester Posts: 247
    No. There is no way for there to be more outputs. This has been covered multiple times.
    tffshtttffshtt berlinPosts: 53

@MatthewGeorge
    und wo? searching for 'individual outputs' in the forum returns nothing relevant

IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator, Beta Tester, Mentor Posts: 1,017

Talked about on FB groups, and the search function on here isn't super precise :)

~ Distinguished Delugate ᕕ( ◎_◎)ᕗ

Also, I had one post here where I asked about using the headphones-out as a seperate out, and it came to light that the whole audio-system is wired together, making it impossible

tffshtttffshtt berlinPosts: 53

@Icoustik said:
    Also, I had one post here where I asked about using the headphones-out as a seperate out, and it came to light that the whole audio-system is wired together, making it impossible

Got it, thanks Icoustik

:)

MatthewGeorgeMatthewGeorge Cologne, GermanyBeta Tester Posts: 247
    It's not clear what can't be done in the "read first before posting" post by Ian in the software section. This is a hardware limitation.