Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Just plain, simple Audio Thru please!

2»

Comments

rpc9943rpc9943 New York usaBeta Tester, Mentor Posts: 184

The biggest issue of why I would want this option is because when I am drawing in notes I can't hear them when the transport is stopped, since i cant see in the chromatic scale what notes are the white and black keys, I have no way of knowing what next note I want to compose unless it's playing, but this becomes quite annoying to do it this way.

beazmusixbeazmusix germanyBeta Tester Posts: 9

+1 :D

beamerbeamer Hamilton, CanadaPosts: 4

The problem with the drone note line in feature is that it stops when you change song sections. For me a good solution would be to have a track that plays on every song section, so I can set up line in with effects and whatever else, leave a c3 drone and not worry about it. (Let me know if there is currently a way to do this?)

krunchrkrunchr Mainz, GermanyBeta Tester Posts: 70
    edited October 2018

I need Audio Thru so bad :'( Why not implementing a plain Audio Thru setting as fourth monitor option?

Post edited by krunchr on

i’m in great want with audio thru, too. shouldn’t it be very simple to implement this? i have lots of trouble just because of this little thing. all my synths are connected via a sub mixer to deluge (be able to resample them), but if deluge is stopped, i can’t hear anything!

why deluge needs to run always!? same for outputting midi clock (but that’s another topic).

FlipSosFlipSos BerlinPosts: 8

I think I saw somewhere that this will be implemented in the 3.0 update

This discussion has been closed.