"CAnt" change scale after recording
I keep getting myself stuck in a mode that I don't know how to get out of, but I can reproduce the issue so hopefully someone can help me out.
In short: After picking a scale for the piano mode to display in, if I live-record a synth track, all pads start to become lit as I play them, with no going back to only displaying the scale.
- From a new song, go into the piano mode for a synth track.
- Note how only the pads that fit in the selected scale are lit by default.
- Record a few bars of anything.
- Note: during recording, as you press the notes outside of the scale, their pads become permanently lit.
- Now there's no way of disabling these extra pads, and if I try to change the "scale" back to what I want, I see "CAnt" on the display. It seems the only way to get back to a state where only the pads in-key are lit up is by starting a new song.
1) Before recording: scale is displayed on pads
2) During recording: all pads light up after pressing them individually
3) After recording: can't change back to original scale mode