Please familiarise yourself with the forum rules & guidelines
Grains (NZ) jamming on the upcoming 3.2 Deluge firmware
Grains having a jam, showing a few upcoming 3.2 firmware features:
- Euclidean sequencing & performative step entry possibilities (knob dial rather than grid input)
- individual kit row lengths
- moving an entire 'row' of steps in a kit horizontally (in addition to currently being able to move all steps in a kit, and one individual step)
- New playback directions: reverse and ping-pong (can be set individually per clip)
- Not shown here but in same workflow, random playback options coming also.
Anticipated firmware release, early 2021.
More features being teased soon.
Post edited by Ian_Jorgensen on