Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Looping in arranger mode

I would love the ability to have looping on a section in arranger mode. looping is a technique I use when jamming live to sit in a section of a song for an extended groove. it would be great to have this!

Comments

Zylone69Zylone69 GermanyPosts: 4

!00% agree ! First i thought it's a joke...but it's not.
    I my opinion it's more a bug than a "feature" request. All sequenzer i know, plays as long as i depress the "play" Button. The Deluge Arranger would be a genius tool to bring (arrange) all the different clips/sections in place, but without continous playing. It's nearly useless...for me.

amiga909amiga909 Central EuropePosts: 1,078

Zylone69Zylone69 GermanyPosts: 4
    edited November 2020

THX...i know this already. But i didin't make it...ok...i will try harder :D
    NEVERTHELESS, why do we need a trick...why not just press "Play" and everything is fine ?! ;)

Update:
    OK...i've tried it again. And, it's not working. If you switch to Songmode from Arrangermode and press an audition button, only the sections which are actually active in Arrangermode will loop in songmode. But the Arranger freeze on this sections and doesnt continue! You can see it in Songmode, only the same sections will loop again and again. Nothing is changing, because the Arranger doesnt step forward.

Post edited by Zylone69 on
    amiga909amiga909 Central EuropePosts: 1,078

Hope the vid helped you to learn more what is currently possible with the Deluge. I would love to see this too and probably many others http://forums.synthstrom.com/discussion/74/loop-screen-cycle-region#latest

Joe_SheepJoe_Sheep AVL USPosts: 9

this is helpful, thanks

Other recent discussion about looping in arranger: http://forums.synthstrom.com/discussion/74/loop-screen-cycle-region/p1 .