Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Unlinking cloned kit clip not working - screen says "File"

I'm trying to unlink a cloned kit clip from the original by following the guidebook instructions (see below). But when I press and hold "Load" (Step 5) I don't get a "Clon-" but a "File" message, and nothing happens. Any ideas what may be wrong here?
..............................................................................................................

UNLINKING CLONED CLIPS WHEN USING SAME PRESET

Clips with the same preset cannot be used multiple times within multiple instruments in the same song. If a preset is already in use, the preset can be unlinked from its “original” creating an independent version. Example, to reuse preset 10, a new unlinked version, can be created as 10A.This allows multiple clips with the same preset.

1. [LOAD] + [SYNTH] or [LOAD] + [KIT] to open a preset using the preset load menu as opposed to selecting a present by turning (SELECT).
  2. The alphanumeric keyboard will open to search a preset by name if required.
  3. Turn (SELECT) to choose the same preset that Is already used. Example preset 10.
  4. Press [LOAD] will show ‘USEd’- used, indicating this is a preset already in use in the song.
  5. Press & hold [LOAD] until ‘Clon’- clone displays.
  6. Press [LOAD] again, and a new independent version will be loaded. Example 10A.