Please familiarise yourself with the forum rules & guidelines

Deluge firmware V3.1.2 released

rohanrohan Staff Posts: 171

Firmware V3.1.2 is now released, containing several bug fixes.

Download it here.

Fixes include:
* Fixed bug which could occur for very high resolution songs when playing synced to a clock input, and made more likely as CPU use gets higher
* Fixed problem with part-way-through playback beginning (with <> + PLAY) of samples in kits in CUT or LOOP mode
* Fixed rare crash when hosting some very specific USB MIDI devices
* Fixed - a crash could occur when editing the "reverse" parameter for a multi-sampled instrument where any of the multi-sampled items did not contain a sample

Installation
To install the update, place the .bin file onto your SD card, ensure there are no other .bin files on there, put the card back into your Deluge, and then hold down the shift button while powering on. A spinning animation will display, and the firmware will be permanently installed.

Please take this opportunity to back up the data from your SD card while it's in your computer. Any storage technology can fail, and we want your work to be safe regardless.

Comments

supchikovsupchikov Posts: 9

Perfect :)

timmy0808timmy0808 United StatesPosts: 4

I'm having problems with my Deluge after installing. The onboard synth controls don't seem to function correctly. I have a patch that I used the cutoff manually and now when I use the knob I am not getting any type of change. Also the side chain isn't working and I am having connection issues with my keyboard. The onboard synth seems to work with my external keyboard for several patches then it just stops receiving data from the external keyboard.
    Anyone else having problems like these?

MDLAMDLA FrancePosts: 1

It’s working! Thank u. If it’s possible, maybe it’s ever been asked by someone, but truncate fonction, might be helpful in sampling mode. I did have some freeze, on clip view while the clip is playing, on 3.1.1 I’ll let I u know, waths’up on the new version.