Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Fast scroll song (AKA project): Add option to jump to last iteration of each song instead of first

wooderswooders Oxford, UKPosts: 13

I use the automated incrementing song (project) name feature a lot, so I often have ten or more versions of each of my songs. The Shift + Scroll is great for getting through the list quickly, but it takes you to the first iteration of each tune, rather than the last one you worked on. My work around for this is to shift scroll to the next song after the one I want, release shift and scroll back one step, but this is just that bit slower than it needs to be.

I was wondering if one of the following would be possible:

• Add an option to jump to the last iteration rather than the first
  • Or, change the behaviour so that when you shift scroll forward through the list it jumps to the last iteration and then when you shift scroll backwards it jumps to the first iterations

This goes hand in hand with the suggestion that would save me the most time, which is allowing the Deluge to load the last song you were working on upon power on

Post edited by wooders on