Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Sell your vsts on Knobcloud.com

Hi everyone,

being an active member of the comunity I hope its ok to share my latest project here. A friend and I have created Knobcloud.com, a free marketplace dedicated to audio software.

The transfer conditions of currently 90 developers have been integrated into our offering system. That means that when you create an offer, you don´t need to research the transfer conditions and write them into your offer, as Knobcloud does this for you.

After you have selected a developer, the following information loads up automatically:

All you need to do is fill in the product name, choose category and subcategory, fix a price and you are done.

This is what an offer looks like on Knobcloud:

Some additional points:

• We have a dedicated search engine so your offer will always be comfortably found.

• PayPal is mandatory to prevent fraud.

• You can choose between USD and EURO.

• You can bundle licenses while offering them individually.

• It is free.

You can use Knobcloud parallel to forum ads, just be sure to cancel your offer on Knobcloud before selling your vst on a forum.

If you´d like to leave a comment here it will be very much appreciated. Thank you!

Florens